Copyright Infringement Notice
If you believe that material on this site violates your copyright, you may send Andegna Tube notice via email address: firstname.lastname@example.org. Your notice must be in writing and must include substantially all of the following:
- A physical or electronic signature of a person authorized to act on behalf of the owner of an exclusive right that is allegedly infringed.
- Identification of the copyrighted work claimed to have been infringed, or, if multiple copyrighted works at a single online site are covered by a single notification, a representative list of such works at that site.
- Identification of the material that is claimed to be infringing or to be the subject of infringing activity and that is to be removed or access to which is to be disabled, and information reasonably sufficient to permit Andegna Tube to locate the material. Andegna Tube requests that complete URLs for each instance of the allegedly infringing material be provided.
- Information reasonably sufficient to permit Andena Tube to contact you, such as an address, telephone number, and, if available, an electronic mail address at which you may be contacted.
- A statement that you have a good faith belief that use of the material in the manner complained of is not authorized by the copyright owner, its agent, or the law.
- A statement that the information in the copyright infringement notice is accurate, and under penalty of perjury, that you are authorized to act on behalf of the owner of an exclusive right that is allegedly infringed.
Removing or Disabling Access to Material
After receipt of a valid copyright infringement notice meeting the requirement, Andegna Tube is required to:
- Expeditiously remove or disable access to the material that is alleged to be infringing.
- Take reasonable steps to promptly notify the affected account holder that Andegna Tube has removed or disabled access to the material from his or her account.