BOOST YOUR HAIR WITH 12 ENTICING MASKS
Castor Oil & Honey Hair Mask
If you’ve never used castor oil to help with hair growth, you’re in for a treat. Castor oil has been used in various beauty, skin, and hair treat- ments for it’s antibacterial qualities. Though at the rst try, the heavy, sticky like consistency of castor oil can be a bit misleading, it really is a wonderful product when used correctly. For hair, the antibacterial prop- erties are particularly important as it allows the castor oil to ght against all the things that hinder hair growth like dandruff and scalp infections while simultaneously working to increase blood circulation in the scalp.
This unique combination makes castor oil an easy choice to try if you’re looking to grow longer, fuller hair. You’ll also nd that castor oil is packed with nutrients:
• Vitamin E - Protects hair and promotes shine.
• Omega 6 - Controls moisture loss and stimulates hair growth.
• Omega 9 - Softens hair and increases manageability.
2 tablespoons castor oil
1 tablespoon honey
Feel free to double this recipe if you have longer hair or half the amount of castor oil if your hair is shorter.
1. In a bowl, whisk the egg until smooth.
2. To the whisked egg, add the castor oil and honey and mix until well blended.
3. Apply this mask to the hair by smoothing onto hair from root to tip, distributing evenly.
4. Once applied, cover with a plastic wrap and leave in for at least an hour.
5. Rinse well and follow up with your normal shampoo and conditioner.
Subscribe! Follow me on IG @Babilonkay
Business emails only Babilonkay@gmail.com